Game projects, start-ups, web programming, music, writing…
Discover everything I’ve been up to during the last few years.
- Zombinvasion, an Unreal Engine 4 project made in order to push my application to the Ubisoft Graduate Program
- this blog!
- some music
- PiratesFight, a simple HTML5 game prototype, backed by a nodejs server. It’s about pirate ships shooting at each others. Check out the demo!
- NapTime, a start-up creating a silent baby monitor that improves parent’s quality of life (started in 2014)
- TypeScript libraries
- BigCats!, a casual 3D web game, using THREE.js and node.js (started in late 2014). Check out the demo!
- writing a sci-fi novel (started in 2014)
- Pirate Islands, a multiplayer RPG game, made with HTML5 and node.js (started in 2013). (edit: Pretty much on standby as of now. The fault’s on PiratesFight!)
- 2014 – 2015 : Voluntary graphic designer for my school’s student union.
- 2013 – 2014 : Creation of the website of a photographer CinnaPix.com
- Oct-Dec. 2013 : Organizing team member of Hackathlon “La Nuit de l’Info”. We had to deal with logistics (finance, food for the contestants) and communication with the students and sponsoring companies.
- 2013 : Co-founder of GoodiesForSchool, a company selling customized items to students’ unions in France.
My projects was last modified: May 30th, 2017 by